Monday, October 20, 2014

TOFFG interviews... Johnny Manziel and Brian Hoyer!

The Other Fantasy Football Guys brings you the best mediocre fantasy advice on the planet - and now we bring you the best mediocre fake interviews! This week, we interview both Brian Hoyer and Johnny Manziel. One is the starting quarterback for the 3-3 Cleveland Browns, and the other is the Heisman-winning, hard-partying superstar backup quarterback for the 3-3 Cleveland Browns.


The Other Fantasy Football Guys: Thank you both for talking to us today!

Brian Hoyer: It’s a pleasure to be here.

Johnny Manziel: Yah man it’s cash.

TOFFG: Johnny, we’ll start with you. How was it to attempt your first pass back in the game against the Saints?

JM: It was a real thrill bro. You see, they snapped me the ball, right? And then… and then I passed it. The guy dropped it but hey it was a great pass.

TOFFG: That it was, Johnny. You think you’ll attempt another one soon?

JM: Yah, of course, I mean, did you see the Jags game?

TOFFG: We did. That we did. Ugly loss there – 24 to 6. Let’s talk about that actually. Brian – you attempted 41 passes against the Jags, completing just 18 of them. Have you considered retiring?

BH: Retiring? What? No. I’ve only played 6 seasons. That was a tough game, the Jags played us hard –

TOFFG: Johnny’s only got one incompletion this season. You had 23 in this game alone.

BH: He’s only attempted one pass!

TOFFG: Yah but it looked great. On the other hand, you throw incomplete passes 2,300 percent more often than Johnny per game. Are you feeling the pressure?

JM: He’s feelin’ the pressure.

BH: I’m not feeling the pressure. We had good wins against Pittsburgh, Tennessee, and New Orleans. I’m the team’s starting QB. Now, why don’t we talk about how –

TOFFG: Johnny, do you see yourself taking the Browns to the Super Bowl?

JM: Twice a day man, I’m regular. Cash.

TOFFG: That’s good to hear, but we meant the NFL Super Bowl.

JM: Oh, yah. I mean, I won a Heisman and I party hard… so that means I’m good at football and partying. And the Super Bowl is a big football party, so I think I’d be good at that, so I think I’m gonna win the Super Bowl.

TOFFG: How soon do you see yourself taking the reins and leading the Browns to their first-ever Super Bowl win?

JM: Now when you say “Browns” you mean Cowboys, right?

TOFFG: Do you think you’ll be traded to the Cowboys?

JM: Jerry Jones thinks so.

TOFFG: Now Brian – if Johnny is traded to the Cowboys, how do you think that affects your ability to win the starting job here in Cleveland?

BH: I’m the starter now, you a**hole.

TOFFG: Right… and what does Jacksonville think about that?

BH: **** you.

JM: Cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment