Monday, October 27, 2014

TOFFG interview: Marshawn Lynch!

This week, we had the honor of interviewing a man of few words - Marshawn Lynch. He typically doesn't like talking to the media, but we were able to get some fake answers out of him.


The Other Fantasy Football Guys: Thank you for joining us today, Mr. Lynch. Can we call you Marshawn?

Marshawn Lynch: Yah.

TOFFG: You actually seem to have a lot of nicknames, such as “Skittles,” “Beast Mode,” and even “Money” back in college at Cal. Where do all of these come from?

ML: I’m Beast Mode on the field. It’s what I do.

TOFFG: What about “Skittles?”

ML: Yo, have you ever had Skittles? Taste the rainbow, man. I got a custom Skittles dispenser in my locker. Keep me goin’.

TOFFG: It really does seem to. You have been unstoppable on the field, but you’ve averaged 300 carries per season going into this year. Aren’t you worried about getting hurt?

ML: I’m just ‘bout that action, boss.

TOFFG: Yes, we know. But what about your physical condition? Have you had any worries about your ability to continue playing at this level?

ML: No. I’m worried about other people trying to play at my level.

TOFFG: Right… in other news, how do you feel about the Percy Harvin trade?

ML: Damn, they got my *censored*.

TOFFG: I’m terribly sorry, Skittles. But how do you prepare for games, going forward? Your team can’t stretch the field as much, so they might not be able to give you the ball.

ML: Stay ready so it ain’t no getting ready.

TOFFG: What does that even mean?

ML: ...

No comments:

Post a Comment